Brink's Knows What's Valuable to You
For more than 150 years, Brink's has secured billions of dollars and other important assets. The Brink's Money Prepaid Mastercard® combines the security of Brink's with the flexibility and power of Netspend. By signing up1 for a Brink's Money Prepaid Mastercard, you'll be able to control and manage your day-to-day money in a convenient way.
Why a Prepaid Card?
The Brink's Money Prepaid Mastercard gives you the convenience of having a bank debit card. There is no minimum balance. There's no interest or late fees because it's not a credit card. And your money is FDIC Insured by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC, upon card activation and identity verification.1
Get Peace of Mind for your Money
When you activate your Brink's Money Prepaid Mastercard and verify your identity, you get more than a Card.
Get Paid Faster
- Enroll in Direct Deposit to get your paycheck or government benefits in your Card Account up to 2 days faster!2
- Load your Card Account the way you want: At one of our 130,000 reload locations3, from your bank account or transfer money from other cardholders4.
- Access your Card Account with our Online Account Center, mobile apps and Anytime AlertsTM.5 The Brink's Money Prepaid Mastercard gives you all the tools you need to manage your money.
Get More for your Money
- Use our PayBack Rewards6 to earn cash back offers on qualifying purchases, 5.00% APY Savings account7, and a $10 Purchase Cushion8 for when you are a little short.
- Brink's secures valuables around the world. Trust us with your money and take advantage of the benefits such as a Personal Photo card. Put your picture on a Card for added security when paying a merchant in store.9
Start to spend more time on the things that matter like family, friends and everyday life.
About Brink's and Netspend
Brink's (NYSE: BCO) is based in Richmond Virginia, and is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals, and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink's is founded on a heritage of trust and a reputation as the most reliable name in the industry.
Netspend Corporation, a Global Payments Company (NYSE: GPN) is a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid debit cards and related financial services to the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers in the United States who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. The company's mission is to develop products and services that empower unbanked consumers with the convenience to be self-banked.