Safety, Security, and Flexibility
For more than 150 years, Brink's has secured billions of dollars and other important assets. The Brink's Prepaid MasterCard® combines the security of Brink's with the flexibility and power of NetSpend. By signing up1 for a Brink's Prepaid MasterCard, you'll be able to control and manage your day-to-day money in a safe and convenient way.
Why a Prepaid Card?
The Brink's Prepaid MasterCard gives you the convenience of having a bank debit card, but it is completely controlled by you. There is no minimum balance. There's no interest or late fees because it's not a credit card. And your money is always FDIC Insured; BofI Federal Bank; Member FDIC.
Get Peace of Mind for your Money
When you sign up for a Brink's Prepaid MasterCard, you get more than a card.
Get Paid Faster
- Enroll in Direct Deposit to get your paycheck or government benefits in your account up to 2 days faster!2
- Load your card the way you want: At one of our 130,000 reload locations, from your bank account or transfer money from other cardholders
- Access your money 24/7 with our online Account Center, mobile apps and Anytime Alerts the Brink's Prepaid MasterCard gives you all the tools you need to manage your money.
Get More for your money:
- Use our PayBack Rewards3 to get money back on everyday purchases, 5.00% APY Savings account†, and a $10 Purchase Cushion4 for when you are a little short.
- Brink's secures valuable around the world. Trust us with your money and take advantage of the benefits such as a Security card. Put your picture on a card for added security*.
Start to spend more time on the things that matter like family, friends and everyday life.
About Brink's and NetSpend
Brink's (NYSE: BCO) is based in Richmond Virginia, and is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals, and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink's is founded on a heritage of trust and a reputation as the most reliable name in the industry.
NetSpend Corporation, a TSYS company (NYSE: TSS) is a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid debit cards and related financial services to the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers in the United States who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. The company's mission is to develop products and services that empower unbanked consumers with the convenience to be self-banked.